Certified Public Accountant
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – California
- Senior auditor on over one hundred fifty (150) audit engagements of non-profit organizations, including trade associations charities, governmentally funded entities and schools.
- Preparation of hundreds of individual, non-profit and business income tax returns.
Recent Continuing Education
- Risk Assessment Procedures and Planning for Nonprofit Audits
- Substantive Procedures and Sampling for Nonprofit Audits
- Special Accounting and Auditing Considerations for Nonprofit Organizations
- AICPA’s 2014 Individual Income Tax Returns Workshop
- Insight – Single Audit Fundamentals Parts I-IV
Fritzsche Associates, Inc.
Local Auditing and Tax Preparation Firm
July 2009 – Present – Staff Accountant
Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics, Emphasis in Accounting,
University of California, Santa Barbara, June 2009
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA Candidate)
California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CPA Candidate)
1511 Corporate Way, Suite 220
Sacramento, CA 95831